Tofu Pizza with Steak Seasoning
Prep Time 10 minutes mins
Cook Time 10 minutes mins
Total Time 20 minutes mins
Course Appetizer, Snack
- 1 Rice Tortilla Brown
- Dimply's Oklahoma Steak Seasoning
- Gluten-Free BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Organic Baby Spinach Leaves Diced
- 1/4 cup Dairy-free Mozzarella
- 1.5 ounces Extra-firm Tofu Cubed
- Sea Salt To taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper To taste
- Scallion Onion Optional add-ins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place tortilla on a square piece of aluminum foil.
Spread BBQ sauce evenly around the tortilla, leaving roughly 1/2 inch along the edge.
Combine diced spinach with your cheese, and sprinkle on top of sauce, patting down with a spoon.
Take your tofu and season generously with Dimply's Oklahoma Steak seasoning. Top the pizza with seasoned tofu and any additional add-ins you prefer.
Finish with a few dashes of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Eat while hot. OMG SO GOOD.
Keyword Pizza, Steak, Tofu