Dimply's Jerk Chicken Tacos
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 10 oz, drained
- 1 can Green Chilies 10 oz, drained
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Chopped, fresh
- 1/4 cup Onion Finely chopped, red
- 2 tbsp Cilantro Chopped, fresh
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice
- 3 cups Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- 1 Dimply's Jerk Chicken Rub Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 8 White Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Cabbage Shredded, red
- Lime Wedges Optional
- Combine drained tomatoes, pineapple, onion, and cilantro in a medium bowl; set aside. Stir together lime juice and sour cream in a small bowl; set aside.
- Toss together chicken and Dimply's jerk seasoning in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Divide meat mixture evenly between warmed tortillas. Top with cabbage, tomato mixture, and sour cream. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.