Dimply's Cajun Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
Prep Time 10 minutes mins
Cook Time 20 minutes mins
Total Time 30 minutes mins
- 1 12-inch Hoagie Loaf or French Baguette
- 12 large Shrimp Or probably a little less than 1/2 pound
- 1 cup Romaine Lettuce Shredded
- 1 cup Cabbage Shredded
- 2 small Tomatoes
- 1-3 slices Onion
- Dimply's Cajun Chicken Seasoning
- 2 1/2 tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Sweet Relish
- 1 squeeze Lemon
- Salt To taste
Turn your gas grill on high.
While it's heating up for about 10 minutes, you are going to season the shrimp with Dimply's Cajun Chicken rub, some lemon juice and a dash of olive oil. Set that aside.
Make the sauce by combining the mayo, ketchup, sweet relish, Worcestershire, a bit of lemon juice and some salt. Taste and adjust the seasonings if need be.
Next, slice the veggies.
After 10 minutes, place the shrimp on the grill for a few minutes on each side and then arrange your sandwich.